Sunday, September 11, 2011

Fixing a problem

I love it when creating something fixes a problem. I like to run, bike, and go to the gym for exercise. I have had a hard time finding shorts that don't bunch up, cause chafing, or look ridiculous on my over 20 year old body. Spandex shorts are the most comfortable for running and biking, but not to flattering on my booty. Yes I said booty.  So I would often wear shorts or nylon pants over them, which was too bulky and hot. I also run some errands after the gym and didn't want to look to gym ratty. Yes I said ratty. Anyway this morning I was inspired to make a quick tank top dress that I could easily wear over my shorts. It was simple to make and when I walked into the gym, the first woman I saw said "Wow your dress is so cute."  Anyway I have ran, biked, and gymed in it, and it's so comfortable, and the pocket I added to the back was convenient for keys, ipod, etc.




Pin It

2 comments: