Sunday, April 3, 2011

Terrarium building w/ my mom

My parents were recently in town, which usually means playing card games and eating out a lot. We actually had Sonoran hot dogs two days in a row.  Anyway, I took a couple of pictures of them; their 50th anniversary is coming up. These are my favorites though not necessarily my mom's.




My mom and I also spent an afternoon making these terrariums, though they are just more like potted plants in glass bowls as the bowls were too shallow, but they still turned out pretty nice. Let's see if I can keep them alive in this desert.


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Mom and Dad look soooo great! I am going camping with neighbors and kids in St. George for spring break. Remember the days? Grateful I had such fun people to take me cool places way back when!

    ReplyDelete